Ulaanbaatar is the capital of Mongolia. It’s in the Tuul River valley, bordering the Bogd Khan Uul National Park. Originally a nomadic Buddhist center, it became a permanent site in the 18th century. Soviet control in the 20th century led to a religious purge. Soviet-era buildings, museums within surviving monasteries, and a vibrant conjunction of traditional and 21st-century lifestyles typify the modern city.
(Yes we took that from wikipedia!)
But we have 20 shots from the great Mongol capital, from markets, to people to general views and we've even thrown in a little timelapse. Have a look at the reel below and download it now for any Mongol content you need.
- 20 HD (1920 x 1080) clips
- Individual shots range from 4 secs to 52 secs in length - all ready to be cut, chopped, processed, colour corrected to your hearts desire.
- 737MB, 20 MP4 files.
- All files are originally shot, entirely created by the SRK team
- Gear used: Canon 5D Markii, Sachtler ACE M, Adobe Premiere
- Royalty Free License
- Audio Recorded directly to camera
- 5min 48secs of HD Shots
You can see the entire reel of shots below on our youtube channel. Please remember all downloaded clips come in a zipped file and do NOT have the watermark.